Thursday, October 18, 2007

National Guard

Sean swore into the Army National Guard on Tuesday afternoon. He's going to be part of the special forces as an 18 Delta. He leaves May 27, 2008 to go to Boot Camp in Georgia and will graduate in August. In January 2009 I'll move out to North Caroline to join him for a year and we'll come back to Utah in 2010 so we can both finish school. In 2012 if everything goes well we'll move to Texas were Sean will go to the military P.A school. This is going to be one big adventure. Oh yeah if we have a baby while we're in NC it will only cost us $25! Not that we're planning on having a baby out there, that just something that I thought was cool.

4 comments:

Fuller Family said...

WHAT??? Ok I think that you should call me? That is a huge Change of events? But Hey we are hoping for Texas too so all in all we could end up neighbors!

Tawna said...

WOW!! Good luck and keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

$25 would be a great price for a baby. Not that I'm anxious for another grandbaby or anything. :)

Denae said...

Wow.. big changes!! Good Luck with everything!