I was tagged by my sister Tawna, so here goes nothing! A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning In the sixth grade (wow that's so weird to think.) Yes I'm a youngster 5 things on my to do list today: 5) Study for a mid-term and final I have on Monday (yes they are last on my list) Things I would do if I became a billionaire: If I were a Billionaire Sean would probably quit his job and go to school full time. We would also buy a house with a lot of property and then take Hersey(my dog) from my parent house so that they didn't have to deal with him anymore. I would get my PH.D in elementary education so that I could teach college students how to be good elementary teachers. I would start having kids. Sean and I would both get brand new cars... I want only 5 miles on mine when it rolls off the lot. We would probably give my parents and Sean's Dad a backyard makeover... or maybe a bigger garden or something like that. Wow, I need to get out of Utah Something most people don't know about me: Now it's my turn to tag people. So I'm going to tag Denea, Aunt Carol, Jewels, and Trina
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves
C. At the end of the post, the player tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they are tagged.
10 years ago I was:
1) Write a paper that's is due on Monday
2) Buy food for Sean's surprise party tomorrow
3) Clean and decorate my house for the party tomorrow
4) Make Dinner
3 of my bad habits:
1) I love to eat!! Thus why I have started working out
2) Procrastination (for example I have a 10 page research paper due on Monday and I started working on it on last Monday (did I meanchen I've had almost four months to work on it))
3) I love to watch the news (world news, local news, celebrity news; you name it I watch it)... which means I kind of watch a lot of TV. I just like to be informed on things.
5 places I've lived:
Well I haven't lived 5 place but here we go
1) Provo (my parents current house) (UTAH)
2) Cedar City (My first year of college) (UTAH)
3) Provo (with my friend Jewels)
4) Orem (Sean and I's current apartment)
5) I'm moving back in with my parents next month so I guess we'll count that as number 5.
5 jobs I've had:
1) Hogi Yogi (I followed in my sister's footsteps and worked there for almost 4 years)
2) Ambers Family Restaurant
3) IHOP in Cedar City
4) IHOP in Orem (Can you tell I liked waitressing)
5) BYU traffic office
Thursday, March 27, 2008
I've been tagged!
Posted by Ta'Mera at 2:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment