Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Our little family!

So I was looking at my friends blog and she had gone to this website that predicted what your child would look like. So I decided to go to the website, it's called makemybabies.com and see what Sean and I's 4 children would look like. So I would like to introduce you to my four lovely children. This is Tank This is Doser

This is Peach
and this is Cedar
So what do you think of my kids?

5 comments:

*Brittany* said...

Ta'Mera! Your kids are so cute! Do you guys really want 4? How are you?

Tawna said...

Hey, all your kids look the same, just different hair. thats spooky! Can't wait to see your friday night, its going to be fun!

kwistin said...

Wow, that was, at first, really shocking: I looked at the pictures before I read and was like, dang! That was fast! ;)

They're all adorable. I'm also glad you found my blog...now we can be Russian Mafia blog buddies!

Becca said...

I love it! I wouldn't count on this being too acurate because Topher looks nothing like he was supposed to! :) your babies are so cute! how sweet!

SaMash said...

Okay, I just realized that one of your 'future children' is named CEDAR??? Any connection? ;)