Today Sean and I have been married for 2 years and it seems like just yesterday was our wedding day. Sean is gone for the next couple weeks and so we aren't celebrating it till later but I just wanted to write about a few of my favorite memories that we have shared these past 2 years.
The first memory is this past Valentines day. We didn't have enough money to do anything big and so I made Sean donut flowers and Sean bought me flowers and chocolate and then we got dressed up and went to JCW's (a hamburger joint.) It was by far the best Valentines day we've spent together.
A second memory is when we had just gotten home from our Christmas break and we needed to make a run to the storage unit. We had made a pile of clothes and Sean decided that he wanted to put it all on so that we wouldn't forget anything... I took a picture but it's not very good because I was laughing so hard.
Another memory I have is of Sean's goofy laugh. It's not his real laugh; it's the laugh he uses when I'm upset or a little depressed. He uses it because I can't help but laugh every time I hear it and then we are laughing so hard that most times I don't wont to go back to being upset. It's a deep long laugh and Sean's the only one that can do it. Everytime I hear it or think about it I start to laugh.
I have so many great memories that I don't want to say one of them is my favorite or better than the other. But a couple of the best memories were the first memories I have of him.
The very first memory I can remember is when I was moving in with Jewels and he helped me moved and then I made a pie for him and he ate the whole thing even though it wasn't very good... sorry about that babe.
Oh I have so many great memories so here are a few picture from the past couple of years with the two of us.
I love you so much Sean and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. You are such an amazing man and I have to say that everyone else settled because I got the best man out there.



4 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! Time goes bye so fast 2 years is like Forever :)
Congratulations! Happy Anniversary. You guys are awesome
Happy Aniversary! We love you both!
We have never met but Sean and I our cousins...if you pass on a message to him...our blog address is paulandmarshahunter.blogspot.com
Thanks and happy anniversary!
Post a Comment