My students have been working very hard for the past three months practicing, memorizing, getting props ready and now it is finally here. They are preforming Love's, Labour's, Lost this week and I am so nervous. I have a couple more props to get but otherwise we are completely ready. I didn't realize when I signed up to be a teacher that I would also become a director/ producer... oh the things we learn when we step out of our comfort zones. My students have grown so much and I am so proud of them. Though I am stressed beyond anything I wouldn't trade it because this is a chance for my students to shine and show the whole school what great actors they are.
Sunday, May 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wow, congratulations. You sound like an amazing teacher. Good luck with the show!
Post a Comment