Monday, May 9, 2011

Sun Worshiper

On Saturday the weather was AMAZING!! I was not going to spend time inside when it was such a beautiful day outside so I put on a tank top and shorts and went to do my yard work.  In those clothes I mowed my lawn, weeded my flower beds, put fertilizer on my lawn, watched Sean fix the lawn mower... You get the point I was outside from 11-2:30 when my mom came over and said I was getting burned. I didn't feel anything so I didn't think about it. After finishing our yard we went over to my parents house to help Malena move her stuff in and then I helped my mom in her backyard (still in my tank top.)  Around 6 I started to feel a little burn coming and so I put some vinegar on it and then put a regular shirt on.  But like most things in life if you start to feel the pain it's too late.  It didn't really hurt until I went to bed and then ever move I made that involved my shoulders killed me.  Yesterday at Church it didn't hurt until on of the Sunbeams kept patting my back over and over.  I guess this is what I get for worshiping the sun. 

0 comments: