Thursday, March 22, 2012

Hunger Games movie

Sean truly must love me... Why you ask. Because he is sitting here 2 hours before the movie waiting with me. Not only that, he has put up with my nonstop talking about this movie ever since I read the book forever ago and he let me buy tickets the day they went on sell for the first showing. That is why Sean truly must love me.
We arrived for the movie 2 hours before it started thinking we would be stuck in a horrible line but as we got here they were letting our theater go in and sit down. As we entered in the theater and walked up the hall we could hear hundreds of voices and we both said that there was no way that we were going to get good seats. But I do not give into bad seats a quickly as some and so I started walking up the stairs and saw a bright green cone blocking 2 seats. After asking the girls next to the two seats we found out they were open and so we got isle seats (Sean's favorite) about half way up.
Now back to the important part. Hunger Games was one of my favorite books. I could picture the characters so well and I often felt like I was actually part of the books. It is very rare that happens as i read to the extent that it happened with this book. I read all three in a week and immediately went online afterwords to find out if/when the movie was coming. I have never been more excited for a movie to come out!!
Now I know there are some who disagree with this book and feel it should not have been made into a movie; and you are welcome to have your opinion (that's the great thing about being human we are all untitled to our opinion) But please do not tell me that I am wrong for enjoying this book (and soon the movie) as much as I do.
I will defiantly post a review on the movie tomorrow but from what I heard it will be a good review!! So until tomorrow "here's some advice, stay alive"

0 comments: