I am loud and outspoken. I never back down when I feel I am right (even when it may seem insignificant). I am quick to anger but just as quick to forgive or apologize. I cannot hold a grudge-not because I am unable but because I think they are not worth my time and energy. I have had my heart broken and patched back together. I have fallen in love once and love with all I can offer. I am emotional and calm, goofy and weird. I get embarrassed and nervous. I am vain yet self-conscious. I am not ashamed or afraid of who I have become. I continue learning about myself everyday and am well aware of my many imperfections. I am a Mormon, a teacher, a friend, an aunt, a sister, a daughter, and a wife. But most importantly I know who I am an I am not afraid to share the real me with you. I am TaMera!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
:D and we love you for who you are!
Post a Comment