Sunday, June 15, 2014

My amazing sisters

DISCLAIMER: This was written back in March 2013 and I have just now decided to publish it.

This week Sean and I got some really hard news.  Now, of course, Sean and I handle things very differently.   At first I felt fine and he was emotional.  After a time he seemed to be doing just fine but I was emotional.  I needed someone to talk to and without knowing I needed them, all 3 of my sisters called me that day.

Tawna was the first.  She talked to me a let me cry to her on the phone and gave me some of the best advise to help me get over my hurt.  

Malena called next and made me forget, for even a couple of minutes, and made me laugh.   Her and her silly Zombie research paper :)

Mahauni called me that night on her way home from work.  We talked about... Zach my wonderful brother-in-law who is deployed right now.  Thinking about what he is going through and what Malena must be going through helped me forget my own heartache for a little while.

I love my sisters more than anything. Thanks for all your phone calls this week.

0 comments: