Thursday, January 31, 2008

I'm a Slacker

Well once again I have found myself slacking. I haven't posted for over two months so I'll give you a quick up date of what's going on in our life. Well school ended in December and I had a wonderful Christmas break full of family, friends, and food. Sean worked most of the time but our first Christmas together was amazing. January came school started again for me and Sean of course worked. Not much happened until the birth of our handsome nephew Maddox. This was the first time in almost 10 years Sean has held a baby and I must say it was extremely funny. When Maddox started to make noise Sean looked at me and looking very scared said "He's making noises take him away." Two days later Sean went to his military drill were he learned how to survive in the snow of Utah. He had to eat bugs, start a fire with wet wood, and snow shoe. He loved that whole weekend. Now January is almost over... 11 hours and counting.
Oh another exciting thing is that we have started to really get into rock climbing. Sorry that I haven't posted. I promise that February will be full of posts.

0 comments: