Thursday, January 31, 2008

Answers to all the questions

Well I have been receiving a lot of phone calls and e-mails asking what the next two years will bring to Sean (and of course me because we are married and that's how it works.) So here you all go. Hopefully I don't leave anything out... it's a long list.
On May 26 Sean reports to the military for boot camp. Nine weeks later he graduates from boot camp and goes right into his next training, which is called AIT. That will last for I believe three weeks and then he goes right into jump school. This is were he learns how to jump out of an airplane holding a gun, as Sean would describe it. After Jump school he goes to Selection. This is the most important part of the whole thing. They have a two week training and then two weeks of what's called "The Hell Weeks." If he doesn't make it through selection then he will just be a regular Army guy. If and when he makes it through though he will come home for Christmas Break and then December 28 we will move to North Carolina where he will go through one year of MOS. This is when he will learn how to be a Special Forces Medic. In January of 2010 we will move back to Utah and he will get to go to school to two years. During these two years he will be working on his pre-recs for P.A school. After those two years we will then move to Texas were Sean will go to P.A school. P.A school last for two years and after P.A school we are finished with the military and will most likely move back to Utah!!! Wow that sounds easy when I type it all. Hopefully I answered most of the questions. If I didn't go ahead and ask I don't mind answering them. I'm getting quit good at it.

2 comments:

Carol~ said...

Wow! You both sound busy! We wish you both the very best and hope you stay happy and healthy and safe!!! We love you and hope to see you at the next reunion in October!

Tawna said...

hey, where are all the updates you promised??