Thursday, February 28, 2008

Big News

Well, I really have mixed feelings for this blog but well here it goes. About two weeks ago I received a letter telling me that I was accepted into the BYU elementary education program!!! It's nice to finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. So in the Fall I will take the Art semester, in January 2009 I will do the 1st cohort and during the summer of 2009 I will do the 2nd cohort which means I will be starting my internship August of 2009. Which is what I want and great news always puts a smile on my face.
But, Sean and I have decided that I am not going to go to North Carolina anymore so that I can finish school faster. If I would have gone to NC it would have taken two years longer to graduate. Anyways, so now I will be without Sean for 18 months... but I still get to see him probably once or twice a month so that will be nice.
So now here is what will happen for the next two years... Sean leaves in May, I start the Art semester in September. He'll be home for Christmas and then I'll go out to NC to help him move into his place and come back. I'll start my internship in August and Sean will be home that December... when I put it that way it doesn't sound so bad.
Anyways, I know that this is a quick up date so if you have questions feel free to ask.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your right. It doesn't sound so bad in that senario. Time flies!
Love,
Mom