Monday, April 21, 2008

Four-wheeling and shooting

On Saturday Sean's family, Sean and I all went out to the west side of Utah Lake and went four-wheeling and shooting. It was so much fun, Sean was just like a little kid again and I took a bunch a fun photos (my camera died though so I didn't any of us shooting.) I tried to get a picture of Sean jumping the four-wheeler but by the time I got one the wind was blowing so hard that you can't even see him in the dust picture. But here are some pictures , I hope you enjoy them.

3 comments:

Tawna said...

looks like you had fun. Too bad you couldn't make it to lagoon though. next time we'll all go together. Or you should invite us out on the 4 wheelers, we's like that ;)

Bigger Thomas said...

Ah man! Next time I want to go.
Sean and TaMera, you guys rock.

Tawna said...

How are you? Keep us updated with things Sean is doing in training and the letters he sends! Keep running, our race is around the corner!