Wednesday, August 13, 2008

July

Well I would recommend reading May and June first but it doesn't really matter. So we finally are in July, well not really but in blogging I'm in July. So our July was not very eventful. The was of course the 4th of July, which for Sean and I was different. My aunt called us on the 3rd and asked if we could help her with her concession stand and so we got up bright and early and went and helped her. When we were done we were both so tired that we went home and fell asleep without watching any fireworks. Then the next day we went and helped my aunt again. It was a pretty uneventful weekend. BUT, monday after the 4th was our anniversary!! I had class and Sean had work but we had plans for that night. At 4 when Sean normally comes home I got a phone call that his truck broke down in Salt Lake and so he wasn't going to be home until around 6. So by the time he got home the movie we wanted to see had already started and we were both really tired. But don't start feeling bad for us because when Sean was supposed to leave in May we celebrated our anniversary by going out to McGrath's Fish House and eating the top of our cake. Which I have to admit wasn't very good, well the cake itself was good but the frosting wasn't. Anyways we both took a bit and threw it away. So we really did have an anniversary just the actual date wasn't very eventful. Sean did buy me flowers, M&M's and a day planner which I thought was so cute. I got him a polo shirt. Anyways, so our anniversary past and so did the rest of the month. I can't really remember what we did I went to School Sean went to work and donated plasma, we went for a couple of hikes and went long boarding with our friend Jon but besides that nothing really happened. Oh we also didn't take any pictures. So that was our July and that brings us to August where I will start writing normally from now on. OH and I promise to at least write once a month so I never have to do this again.

0 comments: