Sunday, November 16, 2008

Thanksgiving Plans

With Thanksgiving rapidly approaching I wanted to make sure everyone had somewhere to go for the big day. I would hate to find out that anyone spent it alone. Please if you have no where to go tell me because you are more then welcome to come and spend the day with my family. We do however need to know by Tuesday the 24th though because we are going to start shopping and cooking on Wednesday.

3 comments:

*Brittany* said...

Thank you Ta'Mera for the invite, but i'll be in sunny AZ visiting Jenny for Thanksgiving. Have a wonderful Holiday!

kwistin said...

Wow, i just wanted to say how genuinely sweet i think that is of you. :)

loves!

SaMash said...

Ta'Mera... You're wonderful. We also will be in sunny AZ, but it's so wonderful of you to think of everyone else. I am grateful for our friendship. :)