Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What have we been up too?

Wow it's been awhile and I have so much that has gone on. I'll just go back to Christmas and that time period. For Christmas Sean and I went to Vegas to visit his family... well his Grandparents live in Vegas and then his mom, step-dad, and little brother came from CT and his other little brother, Uncle, and Uncles new wife came in from CA. Anyway, it was a blast. We were there for a little over a week and really enjoyed ourselves.

Here are a few pictures that we took during the week. Starting on the 23rd and ending on I think Christmas day.

The whole family decorating the Christmas Tree
Sean is chasing his little brother with an empty wrapping paper tube
Christmas Eve dinner... very yummySean's grandpa took all the boys Go-Cart racing after we opened present on Christmas
This is a picture of the whole family

Oh we also played Botchy Ball (Italian lawn Bowling) it was so much fun. I have pictures of those but this is already really long so I'm going to skip out on those pictures.
On New Years Eve we honestly didn't do anything. Sean fell asleep at 10 and I stayed up and watched the Dick Clark New Years show. The day before New Years Eve we went to his dads house and played games and played with fireworks but that was it for New Years.
In January School started for me and I think that I might go crazy. It's so busy and I don't ever seem to have time to do it all. But I'm almost done so I guess I just have to keep telling myself that. Also Sean got a new job installing dishes for dish network... well actually he works for an independent contractor but either way he really is enjoying it. So that's a quick update on our life.

2 comments:

*Brittany* said...

It's good to hear from you. It sounds like you guys had a wonderful holiday season! Hope you're doing well. See ya soon!

Katie said...

Welcome Back! I've meissed hearing from you.