For today's Thursday post I am going to write about Mike.
Sean's little brother moved to UT last night from CA (that's Mike if you didn't figure it out.) This move has been in the making for a couple of weeks so I guess I should say that he made it to UT from CA. Anyways, so we went to dinner with him and the rest of Sean's family and it was so fun to see all of Sean's siblings together again. The last time they were all together was at our wedding a year and a half ago. It's going to be so much fun getting to know him better.
For those of you who don't know, I have only see Mike in person four times (including today.) I met him the day before Sean and I got married in 2007 and then later that year he came out for the Masson Family reunion. Skip forward one whole year to this last Christmas where I saw him for the 3rd time and then tonight= number 4. Anyways, Sean's family is putting on a welcome to UT dinner on Sunday so that the grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, and cousins can all see him too so that means that I will see him again this week. I have a feeling that we will be seeing a LOT more of Mike...which I'm ok with.
Anyways, WELCOME TO UT MIKE it's no California and there is definitely no surfing but I think you'll come to enjoy living here.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Welcome to UT
Posted by Ta'Mera at 11:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love Mike! I'm so glad he is living here now and look forward to seeing him.
Post a Comment