Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thursday Resoultions and Thanks

So Thursday's are my only real day off. I have no classes and I have no job and so I've decided that I need to make a post every Thursday. Now many of you may look and say well you just posted on Wednesday. I post on Wednesdays because in one of my classes we have to post (it on a different blog) So to kill time in that class I post on this blog as well.
Anyway, for my first official Thursday post I want to thank Tiffany (my wonderfully talented and smart sister-in-law) and Ashley (my friend from High School) for helping me change my background. I called Tiffany frustrated because I could not get my background changed without deleting my sidebar info. Anyways, within minutes of being on the phone she had taught me how to change my background. While I was on the phone with my Tiffany, Ashley left a comment and told me just how to change it, obviously as you can see it worked!! So ladies if I lived closer to the two of you I would bring you cookies but seeing how I live in completely different states from both of you I'll just say Thank You.

0 comments: