So I know that Valentines Day a while ago but I haven't had anytime to write about until today. So here goes nothing.
Sean worked all day and so I had time to make the coolest little present for him. I went to the store bought fake flowers, donuts, donut holes, cellophane wrapping stuff, frosting. At home I cut the flowers off the stems and placed one donut or donut hole on each stem. I then took the frosting and on the donut holes I placed little white dots all over it. On the donuts I made flower peddles in white, Red, and Pink frosting (I only bought white and then made the colors.)
I then took the cellophane wrap and wrapped up a couple of the donut flowers and the babies breath (donut holes) and laid them on the bed. I then took the rest of the "flowers" and placed them individually on the bed. I had a couple extra donut holes and so I made them into little flower peddles and they too went on the bed (oh underneath all of these I place a little piece of cellophane wrap).
Well when Sean got home I was getting ready because we were going out to dinner and so he walked into our room and just started to laugh. I was so excited and he thought it was awesome.
I can't find the pictures I took of the bed but here is what they looked like while I was still making them.
Well anyway I finished getting ready and we walked out to the car and on my seat were flowers for me (they were real though) and a ton of chocolate. Oh and dinner I bet you will never guess where he took me. We went to this burger place called JCW's it's the best place ever and if you are ever in American Fork or at the Point of the Mountain I would recommend going there.
I honestly have to say that this was probably the best valentines day ever. We didn't spend a lot of money but we really enjoyed it.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Valentine's Day
Posted by Ta'Mera at 12:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Looks cute, thats a good idea, where did you come up with it?
Post a Comment