Monday, April 27, 2009

Update on the Massons

Wow, it's been awhile.  So my winter semester has ended and I start the spring term tomorrow.  I know it's been forever so I'm going to go a little ways back to start with.

Back in March I went to the elementary school to teach for that whole month.  I taught 1st grade and the kids were so cute but I don't think I could teach 1st grade for real I think I am leaning more towards like 4th or 5th grades.  It was so hard to go back to school after getting to teach and the last two weeks of school were the longest weeks of probably my whole life.  Anyways, it was so much fun and I can't wait to really start teaching.  
Sean got a new job and is now working up in Tooele as a welder for Western Mining Services.  He loves his job (except for the 3 hour drive everyday.)  I guess it's a good thing that he likes his job because that's what he got his degree in.   
Well, that's a quick update on our life.  My life has calmed down and so i'm going to start posting every week again. 

2 comments:

*Brittany* said...

Wow sounds like you guys have been busy!! Time to start looking for homes in Tooele?? See ya soon

Tawna said...

Hey, glad to see you are back. to bad about sean working in tooele- its so far away! I have a friend who lives in stansbury park out there and he loves it. You might be able to find a nice house there when you are done with school.