Monday, May 18, 2009

MOVING!!!

Well if you didn't already know Sean and I are moving on June 5th and 6th to West Jordan. Why West Jordan you ask... well it's the happy median. I will still be coming back to BYU everyday for classes and it will take me about 45 minutes. Sean will be driving to Tooele and still will drive about and hour (hey he's happy it's cutting 30 minutes off his drive time.) Anyway, I'm so excited to be moving back into my own place. I haven't really had much to do lately and so I've already got most of the apartment decoration bought and organized (I'm so excited I have some really cute things). When we went and saw it for the first time I was a little hesitant because it looked so small but in all actuality it's about 200 sq feet bigger than out last place.
Anyways, here is the floor plan of the apartment. We'll be on the third floor and our apartment faces an open lot and so I don't have to worry about stupid people trying to look in our windows. It also has a small little balcony and a little storage closet on the balcony. The master bedroom is quite large but the only down fall is that the 2nd bedroom is TINY. I mean it's really really tiny. My pantry is HUGE though and I have a walk-in closet and so I think I can live with the tiny 2nd bedroom.

2 comments:

*Brittany* said...

Congrats! Now you guys will be closer to the cool peeps in Salt Lake! I absolutely love it in the Salt Lake Valley and hopefully you will too. Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to help you move. I work all day on the 5th and have a birthday party that night and then I have a company thing on the 6th. I'll see if I can break away for a little while. Congrats again!

Craig and AshLee said...

What appartment complex are you moving into. You know that you are only about 10 minutes from my place. I am in Riverton just south of 12600. You will have to come hang out with us when you are not busy in school. My dad is comming when I will get to be in my own place again. I cant wait.