So I work for my Aunt during the weekends helping out at her concession stand. Anyways, we are in Syracuse this weekend and it started to rain... really hard. So when the wind started to blow we all (Nolen, Meghan, Aunt Kathy, Uncle Dick, and I) had to run and grab the corners of the tent and put up the siding so that the inside wouldn't get soaked, well once the sides were up my aunt realized that she was stuck in the corner and needed to find a way out. Well she started to call for help and well I took a picture before I went and tried to help. So here is the funniest picture ever. It's not very good but I think you can see what is going on.
In the picture you can tell that there are two tables that are blocking her from exiting so she decided to climb through the counter; she had to climb over a couple of boxes and well she kind of almost got stuck. It was so funny her legs were flailing and she was screaming/ laughing. Oh I wish you all could have seen it I honestly can't do the moment justice by describing it.
Anyways, I love you Aunt Kathy and I can't wait to see what the rest of the season brings us.
Friday, June 26, 2009
What do you do when you get stuck in a corner?
Posted by Ta'Mera at 10:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That is so funny. I can just see Kathy laughing and not being able to get up. It was good to meet you at the Logan Summerfest probably see you again when we head to another one to see my dad. BTW this is from Wendy - Richards daughter
Post a Comment