Sean has been traveling a TON lately because of work. I've only seen him 6 days the whole month of May... but this is not a sob blog, as you probably guessed from the title. Anyways, about 13 days ago Sean left for his 2nd trip this month and was not supposed to be home until Thursday the 28th. WELL, on Sunday I was feeling a little depressed from the lack of seeing Sean and so I decided to sleep in. At a certain point in any morning there comes a time when you aren't really sleeping anymore; you're just lying there pretending to sleep, I was at that point.
Anyway, I really did just want to sleep and so I was trying to tune all the noises out but I kept hearing everything that was going on outside because I was to tired to get up a shut my window. I heard a police officer pull up (long story but if you really want to hear it call me) and I heard a really noisy truck turn the corner by my house and my mom called my name. I didn't want to get up so I pretended to still be asleep. Then I started to hear the weirdest conversation between my dad and the police officer. The officer was saying that he had tomorrow off because it was memorial day and that he had taken Friday off because of graduation and then I started to get suspicious and so I looked out my window and SEAN WAS HOME it was Sean's conversation with my dad!!! Well needless to say I ran out of the house I was so excited and I thought that it was so cute that he didn't tell me he was coming home.
I had absolutely no clue he was coming home. I had talked to him at about 1 am (he was working the night shift) and he told me that he was just on lunch, well I was already asleep and so I talked to him for a few minutes and then fell back to sleep. Really he and his buddies had gotten off work early and so they decided that they were going to drive all the way home (about 8 hours for Sean.) Anyways, I thought that it was such an awesome start to a Sunday.
I'm so glad you're home Sean I Love you so much.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Sean is WONDERFUL!!!
Posted by Ta'Mera at 2:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Why the police car???
Thats really sweet of him!
Post a Comment