Monday, September 14, 2009

What a Husband!

I have to start this post off saying that I am not writing this to tell you I have the best husband. It's not a competition, every women probably thinks that her husband is more amazing than the rest. I am writing this post more as a journal entry. This is one time that I definitely do not want to forget my amazing husband and all that he does for me.

These past couple of weeks Sean has been amazing. He hasn't had to go out to Nevada in almost a month and so we've obviously spent a ton of time together. Last week I had to work all weekend and so I didn't get to see him but he spent almost the entire weekend cleaning the house and looking for frames for a couple of our photos (that he went out and had blown up.) I was so happy when I came home Saturday night and saw the new photos; then I realized that he had wasted his weekend away doing my honey-do list.
This week has also been extremely crazy. I've spent a ton of time studying for the praxis exam (a huge test to get my teacher certification,)doing homework and Sean has been working 12 hours a day so we haven't been able to really do anything together. Well all the craziness really decided to increase on Wednesday when my computer realized it didn't want to turn on anymore, it worked out ok because I stayed after school to do homework, and on Saturday when I had to leave the house early (6 AM)to go and take the Praxis and my car wouldn't start.
Well Saturday after my car wouldn't start I took Sean's car and left. Not thinking about it I had woken Sean up when I left and he being the great husband that he is didn't go back to sleep; instead he went and fixed my car and then he went and bought us a new computer. After my praxis was over I had to go straight to work in Logan and once again Sean proved how amazing he was by driving up there and getting us a hotel so that I wouldn't have to drive home that night.
It gets even better though the hotel had a jacuzzi tub and so after work I sat and got massaged by the jets. He also got us a box of chocolates, a couple of movies, some popcorn, apple cider, cheesecake, and in the morning breakfast showed up at our room. It was so nice to sleep in and have a mini vacation (even if it was only 1 night.)
I feel pretty blessed/spoiled right now for having the husband that I have. Everyday I am so thankful for Sean and the love that he shows me. I only hope that he knows how much I am thankful for him and how much I love and appreciate him. I know that I am not the best wife right now, with all the craziness from school, but after all that he has done for me I am definitely going to start trying harder to show and tell him what he means to me.

1 comments:

chapman family said...

Bet you are glad we all didn't show up after working at Peach days to take a turn in the jacuzzi - your husband sounds like a sweet guy!