Dear Firestone by my house,
You are a bunch of crooks and I will NEVER go to your store again. To start the list of why I will mention the fact that your employees told me that I need to replace the air filter and the break fluid in my car well here's a news flash for you THEY WERE REPLACED YESTERDAY YOU RETARD, SO I KNOW FOR A FACT THEY DON'T NEED REPLACED. Next they told me that the serpentine belt was cracked and needed replaced but do you want to know a secret... Sean looked at it yesterday and it is just fine. To top of the list your wonderful employee told me that I am going to need 4 new tire really soon and if I bought them today he would give me a really good deal; well guess what I went to Discount Tires on Tuesday (2 days ago) and had them put on 4 brand new tires on my car. MY TIRES ARE PERFECTLY FINE.
Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I'm dumb. I don't think that it is right that you lie to your customers just to try and get them to buy more stuff. I know my car is old and has some problems (that we will not be taking to you to get fixed) but the way you described all the problems with my car you would have thought it was falling apart. My car is not falling apart but your reputation soon will be.
Sincerely your EX-customer,
Ta'Mera Masson
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Firestone
Posted by Ta'Mera at 2:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
"Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I'm dumb"
AMEN!!
But if you're car didn't have any problems, why did you take it to Firestone in the first place?
Post a Comment