Sean and I were talking about the blog this morning... he thinks I should go private, I don't really care either way. What are your thoughts?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Everyday Adventures of Sean and TaMera. What will we do, where will we go??
3 comments:
If you go private I would love an invite.
Ps. Your house is super cute!
I think you should invite me so that we can be friends again ;)
I went private so that Troy's ugly family can't know what is going on in our life, but I HATE it! I loved the new friends I made with people who just stumbled onto my blog or were told about me by a friend. I actually met a few pretty close friends through my blog, and that is all ended now:( But it is safer, so I can see a point in doing it... Either way I still want to be included:)
Post a Comment