I realized that I haven't posted any pictures of what our house looks like but it's all about to change on the inside so before all of our renovations start here are a couple of pictures so that you can compare when we finish. I don't have pictures of my bedroom or the soon to be reading room.
Today Sean is turning an empty closet at the end of our hall into a little office nook. This will free up the room we used for our office and hopefully by the end of the month it will be a little reading room. Then in May we are going to start working on the kitchen and backyard and in June I will start painting. Hopefully it all goes as planned I'll post the pictures once Sean has finished the office nook.
The outside of the house right after we moved in... I planted lots of flowers so I'll post after the snow goes away
Living room from two different views

The Guest bedroom
One and only bathroom
Last but not least the kitchen
Saturday, April 9, 2011
House work
Posted by Ta'Mera at 11:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your house looks great!! I'm excited to see it after you are done with everything!
Is titus still ok to come and visit for the week in June?
Yeah he's still good.
Post a Comment