Does anyone know how to change my background without having all of my things deleted. I tried a couple of weeks ago and ended up deleting everything. Anyways, if anyone has a good idea please tell me.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Please email me at mad4350@comcast.net. I need to find out what is going on with Sean and you for the summer. Am starting to fill my summer schedule and need to know if you want to work again.
Aunt Kathy
Hey, we made our blog private so if you want to read it email me at
ashleyrowbury05(at)gmail(dot)com
As for your background, there are a couple of websites that have pre-made, free backgrounds that you can use and they won't erase your sidebar stuff. They are:
thecutestblogontheblock.com
aquapoppydesigns.blogspot.com
leeloublogs.blogspot.com
Each website has instructions on how to change your background and its really easy! Good Luck, I hope that helps.
Post a Comment