Sunday, October 25, 2009

Mary Kay

I am officially a Mary Kay beauty consultant. I debated for about a week trying to decide whether or not to do it (really the only reason I had for not doing it was because I would not be able to get my hair done this month) and I finally decided that the positives outweighed the negative.
I never really thought about being a consultant until I met the most amazing woman on Tuesday night and she told me her story. I was so inspired that the wheels in my head started turning. I probably wont ever become a Pink Cadillac driving woman but I know that when Sean is back in school the extra income will really help relieve some stress.

I have such a good feeling about this and I know that I made the right decision.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Sounds good! I know Katie has been selling Mary Kay for some time now and really likes it.
Good Luck!!

kwistin said...

Yay! Ironic: Mary Kay's been on my brain because I hosted [another] Mary Kay facial thing on Saturday and it got me thinking. I'm glad you made the right decision. :)

Katie said...

Yay, I'm so excited for you. You are going to love it. I have been a consultant for almost five years. That's actually the way I paid for the kid's adoption. If you ever have any questions please ask me, I would love to help.