I am so sorry I have not posted in A LONG TIME. Here is a little update I did my student teaching up in Canyon School District and Sean has stopped leaving out of town!! But the biggest and most important thing that has happened is that on April 23 I became a proud graduate of BYU!! I can't believe it over. It took me 5 years to get through but it's finally over. Sean and my parents threw me a small party after the graduation, and I thought it was fabulous!! Anyway, right now I'm looking for a job anywhere. I don't care where I get a job at so long that by July I have one. Sean is working for the time and will hopefully be starting school again soon. Anyway, here are a couple of pictures taken before/after graduation.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Graduation
Posted by Ta'Mera at 5:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Congrats on graduating!! I remember, that is such a great feeling! Best of luck finding a job, too.
Post a Comment