Monday, June 7, 2010

What a Morning

This morning I went running for the first time in a long time. I felt so good while I was running and I actually did pretty good but I had to stop sooner than I wanted to because my hip started killing me. Anywho, I don't take my cell phone running but today I should have. Around 6:30am (while I was running) Sean called but because I wasn't home he had to wait until I got home at 6:50. So he needed me to drive out and bring him a bunch of things for his car because his tire had fallen off his truck while he was driving on the freeway to work. Anyway, I drove all around, still in my workout clothes, trying to find an auto store that was open. Checker Auto didn't open until 7:30 and so I waited in their parking lot until about 7:20 when I decided that I was going to ask them if they would open up early for me because it was such an emergency. Well the kind people of checker opened up early for me and found EVERYTHING I needed plus he gave me a 50% discount.
I am so thankful that I married a man that was able to fix his car on the side of the road because otherwise we would of had to get a tow truck and that would have sucked.

What a crazy start to this week, I'm excited to see what the rest of the week has in store for us.

1 comments:

Tawna said...

That is crazy! I'm glad that you went running. I'm excited for you to start running more so that we can do some races together.