A couple of weeks ago I had the most amazing dream ever. As the dream began the room I entered was completely white nothing in it but a tall round side table. As I began to walk into the room I did not notice anything on the table and so I continued to walk around this room that seemingly went on forever. No end and not a single person to talk to. I continued to walk around the room and then I remember the table and so I turned and look back at it. And there they sat the most beautiful high heels I have ever seen. They were made of the most beautiful Apple Green Satin, they were open toed, with a jeweled buckle that crossed the toes, they had a full back yet only one side. As I reached for the shoes they were slightly out of my reach and no matter what I did or how I stretched they were always out of my reach. At the end of the dream the shoes slowly started to move away from me into the nothingness of white and I was left standing there-- alone in the completely white room that seemingly went on forever.
Now for some of you this dream may seem silly and even foolish; for me it left me with the most incredible desire and longing. I have thought about these shoes and looked for them in shoe stores and online to no avail. I promise that I will own these shoes even if it means that I will create them myself.
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
The Dream and The Shoes
Posted by Ta'Mera at 11:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
they sound cute. let me know if you find them!
Amen Tawna! do they come in pink?
In my dream they only come in Green but if I do create them than I will make sure they come in Pink.
Post a Comment