Thursday, July 8, 2010

3 years!

Yesterday was Sean and my 3rd anniversary. I can't believe it's gone by so fast. I am so glad that I married Sean and as I was looking back at our wedding pictures, here are just a few, I can't believe how far we have come (and how much bigger I am.)
I mean 3 years ago Sean was working at the Sports Authority and I was working at the BYU Traffic Office. I had just been accepted into my major and Sean was just finishing up his Associates. Now, Sean is working at Western Mining Service and I am looking for a career as a teacher. I have graduated from BYU and Sean is just getting ready to go back and start on a new major.
Our first year of marriage I was a mean lady but once we found out that I was allergic to birth control (thus why I was so crazy and mean) I started to chill out and our relationship started to grow in huge ways. The second year was a struggle because of the 6 months Sean was unemployed and the stress of not having a place of our own (we lived with my parents.) During this year our relationship skyrocketed and we grew stronger together. We learned to love the corks and weirdness of each other. In the third year we found our own place to live in West Jordan and Sean help me accomplish my goal of graduating. We have become more than just husband and wife; we are best friends, partners in crime, and each others support group. I can't wait to see what this upcoming year has in store for us.

This are just a few pictures of our journey these past 3 years.

April 2010


Thanksgiving weekend in 2009



Summer 2009


Christmas 2008


While we were living at my parents November of 2008


Our Wedding Day 07/07/07


7/6/2007


Engagements (June 2007)


While we were still dating (December 2006)

4 comments:

Katie B. said...

I am so glad you posted your blog on facebook! I loved seeing pictures of you two. We miss you guys!

chapman family said...

Congratulations! Have a safe trip.

Kathy said...

Happy 3rd anniversary. Have a fun trip and I know that you will be with us for the Clinton event!! I just know that you changed your flight plans to come home on Friday morning so you can work Fri and Sat night.
Anyway sweet girl, have a wonderful trip and we will see you when you get home.

Jodi and Dan said...

Happy Anniversary!! Three years for us, too. :)