Saturday, April 9, 2011

A touch of Insperation

Though I may not post to my blog I still visit it at least once a week to check everyone's blogs out. Today I was truly inspired and touched by two of my cousins (who happen to be sisters). Both of these ladies have children with special needs, yet both of them somehow manage to find the positive no matter what the situation brings. After reading their blogs I realize that the Lord has poured so many daily blessing on me that I have been taking for granted. Many days I come home and cannot remember a single happy or positive thing that happened. It seems like when life is moving so quickly it is the negative that sticks out to us the most. I hope that as this week goes on I will be wise enough to open my eyes and realize what the Lord has placed before me.

0 comments: